INTRODUCTION: Kent Farm Management and Real Estate can assist you in finding whatever type of property you are searching for today. The four-step process below will help you get started.
- Get pre-approved for a mortgage: Visit with a lender of your choice to determine what program will work the best for you.
- Get your finances in order: Your lender will obtain your credit report and outline funds needed for a down payment and closing costs.
- Think long term: Are you looking for a starter home or something to stay in for a long time? This could influence the type of home you decide to purchase, as well as they type of mortgage terms that might best suit you.
- Contact any Kent Farm Management and Real Estate Agent from our team page. They are local, professional real estate experts who will give you the utmost service in the purchase process.
INTRODUCTION: When you are contemplating selling a property, let Kent Farm Management and Real Estate guide you through the potentially complicated process. We will take you through step by step.
- Valuation. Our Kent Farm management and Real Estate Agents will review your property and give you their expert opinion of its market value and help you arrive at your listing or asking price.
- Listing. When you hire the services of Kent Farm Management and Real Estate to list your property, you have the advantage of working with a firm that has many years of experience in the local real estate market.
- Marketing. Our long-time involvement in the community has helped us develop our network of contacts in the local area and those of new prospective Buyers coming to our community. We advertise in many local and regional publications. Our professionally designed web site is connected to the highest ranking search engines, providing the most exposure of your property to potential buyers on the web.
- Closing. Kent Farm Management and Real Estate will guide you through the closing procedures with a smooth and worry-free transaction as much as possible. Please note that our firm does not charge an "Administration Fee" to either Buyers or Sellers as is common place in some other firms.